- TXT is the first Kpop boy group of Big Hit Entertainment since BTS, so people are very excited and curious about the new group.
- Big Hit Entertainment started teasing for the group since January; however, their debut is due in March of this year. The group has managed to grab the attention of many people throughout the past two months.
- TXT consists of five members: Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Huening Kai.
- They will be debuting on March 4th, 2019 with their first mini-album “The Dream Chapter: STAR.”
- There were many fan theories that there is a hidden sixth member similar to what BTS did with Taehyung, but since then Big Hit Entertainment indirectly confirmed that to only be a false theory.
- The mini-album includes five songs: “Blue Orangeade,” “Crown,” “Our Summer,” “Cat 8s Dog,” and “Star’s Nap” (literal translation).
- TXT is the first Big Hit Entertainment group to have an official fan community website in English. The site currently supports three languages: Korean, Japanese, and English.
- TXT is following the footsteps of their sunbaes BTS. They have opened up a personal Twitter account which they use to interact with fans on a regular basis; they upload selfies and share their thoughts with fans. They’re currently sitting at 1.2 million followers.
- BTS’s Jin promoted the group without being asked by Big Hit Entertainment. He has done so through Seoul Music Awards on January 15.
- In only three days, TXT debut album surpassed the 100,000 in pre-orders.
Tomorrow X Together (Korean: 투모로우바이투게더, Tomorrow by Together), commonly known as TXT is a five-member South Korean boy band formed by Big Hit Entertainment. The group consists of members Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Huening Kai. They debuted on March 4, 2019, with the EP The Dream Chapter: Star.
TXT OFFICIAL SITE
TXT Official Media Social
Leader, Vocalist, Rapper, Dancer
December 5th, 2000
Rapper, Dancer, Vocalist
September 13th, 1999
Vocalist, Dancer, Rapper, Center, Visual
March 13th, 2001
February 5th, 2002
Vocalist, Dancer, Rapper, Visual, Maknae
August 14th, 2002
International fanbase that bring updates about TXT
Your #1 and most consistent TXT Charts source
The Dream Chapter: Star (stylized The Dream Chapter: STAR) is the debut extended play by South Korean boy band TXT, released by Big Hit Entertainment and Republic Records, and distributed by iriver Inc on March 4, 2019, in both digital and physical versions
The Dream Chapter: Magic is the debut studio album by South Korean boy band TXT. It was released by Big Hit Entertainment on October 21, 2019, with “9 and Three Quarters” as its lead single. Musically, the album incorporates different genres including R&B, tropical house, acoustic pop and hip hop.
The Dream Chapter: Eternity is the 2nd mini-album by South Korean boy band TXT. It was released by Big Hit Entertainment on May 18, 2020, with “Can’t You See Me?” as its lead single. Musically, the album incorporates different genres including soft R&B, ballads, acoustic pop-rock and hip hop.